ABC Chiro – Your Chiropractor in Encinitas
Conveniently located in the heart of Encinitas, our clinic offers the following services:
- Back pain management. If you are living with chronic back pain, then you know it’s no walk in the park You can receive lower back pain treatment that provides you with relief. We strive to provide genuine relief from lower back pain and sciatica treatment.
- Post-auto accident care. Let our experts in treatment and insurance processing guide you back to wellness.
- Treatment of neck pain. The flexibility of the cervical spine makes the neck very susceptible to pain and injury. Neck pain can be caused by soft tissue problems, as well as bony and joint changes of the spine. Let our experienced chiropractor help your neck pain. 5 star rated services!
- Child digestive issues. A trained chiropractor is able to leverage this power to help children’s immune systems and digestive systems develop in an appropriate manner.
- Ease of pregnancy tension. The physical stress of pregnancy can lead to a great deal of discomfort. Our team provides pain relief and chiropractic care for women who are suffering from symptoms of pregnancy. Our chiropractors have advanced training in pregnancy care including the Webster Technique. Chiropractic care in pregnancy is vital to the normal physiological function of both the mother and child.
- Headaches and migraine treatment. Are you suffering from a tension headaches or migraines? Visit our migraine headache specialist. Stop letting migraine headaches run your life! Chiropractic care can assist you if you are experiencing headaches. We will be able to perform spinal manipulation or adjustments that improve spinal function and provide relief from migraines and headaches.
- Carpal tunnel treatment. Suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome and need a chiropractor? Many people just like you are finding long-term relief from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome through chiropractic treatment. Chiropractic medicine is a non-invasive alternative that seeks out and deals with the underlying cause of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Management of arthritis and degenerative disc disease. Arthritis is a breakdown of the joint spaces in your musculoskeletal system. Get arthritis pain relief treatment from one of our experienced chiropractors. We use an integrated and holistic approach to treating arthritis pain and improving your wellness.
Our chiropractic office is located near Interstate 5 / San Diego Fwy and Encinitas Blvd. We’re quite close to the Encinitas Ranch Golf Course. If you’ve injured your back and it affects your game, stop by and see us. We can’t guarantee you’ll be hitting holes in one, but you’ll enjoy your game and not have to blame it on the golf clubs.
Encinitas is located in San Diego County, in the state of California.
- Population (approx.): 63,000
- Geo coordinates: 33.037°N, 117.292°W
- Postcodes: 92024, 92023
INSERT LOCAL IMAGE FROM WIKIPEDIA HERE. CITE THE AUTHOR AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE IN TEXT
Things to Do and See In Encinitas
- Swami’s (near South San Elijo Avenue and Santa Fe Drive): Also known as “Swami’s Reef'” and “Swamis”, is an internationally known surfing spot that was named after Swami Paramahansa Yogananda
- La Paloma Theater (near South Coast Highway 101 and East D Street): A historic Spanish Colonial Revival style movie theater that was constructed between 1927-28 by Frank E. Brown.
- Moonlight Beach (near C Street and Moonlight Lane): A state beach in Encinitas, that is located one fifth of a mile beyond the point where Encinitas Boulevard turns into B Street after it crosses Highway 101.
- Surfing Madonna (near Encinitas Boulevard and North Vulcan Avenue): A 10 by 10 foot (3 by 3 m) mosaic of the Virgen de Guadalupe created by artist Mark Patterson.
- Swami’s State Marine Conservation Area (near 5th Street and A Street): A marine protected area that extends offshore of Encinitas. The SMCA covers 12.65 square miles and protects marine life by limiting the removal of marine wildlife from within its borders.
- San Elijo State Beach (near San Elijo Avenue and Montgomery Avenue): A California State Beach in San Diego County.
- Cardiff Kook (near South Coast Highway 101 and Chesterfield Drive): Officially named “The Magic Carpet Ride”, a high bronze statue of a surfer.
- San Elijo Lagoon State Marine Conservation Area (near San Elijo Avenue and Dublin Drive): San Elijo Lagoon SMCA (SMCA) A marine protected area that protects the lagoon near Encinita. The SMCA covers .44 square miles and protects marine by limiting the removal of marine wildlife from within its borders.
- Cardiff State Beach (near South Coast Highway 101 and ):A protected beach in the state park system of California located near San Diego. Popular activities include swimming, surfing, and beachcombing.
- Leucadia State Beach (near Neptune Avenue and West Leucadia Boulevard): Also known as Beacon’s Beach, is a protected beach of California
Thinking about taking a trip? There are a few airports in the area depending on your needs:
- Mc Clellan Palomar Airport-Crq
- Montgomery-Gibbs Executive Airport
- Oceanside Municipal Airport
If you are new to the area, some of the more popular (and busy) roads in the area are:
- California State Route 1
- U.S. Route 101 in California
- Interstate 5 / San Diego Fwy
If you enjoy a bit of swimming, fishing or boating, there are several places to hang out and have fun. Be sure to abide by any local regulations.
- Chollas Creek
- Otay River
- Tijuana River
- San Mateo Creek
- San Luis Rey River
- San Diego River
- Santa Margarita River
- Sweetwater River
Light Rail Stations
Getting around town is a breeze with the local public transportation:
- Encinitas station
- San Marcos Civic Center which is on 40 West San Marcos Boulevard, San Marcos.
- Cal State San Marcos Station, San Marcos.
- Buena Creek Station, Vista.
- Coast Hwy Station, Oceanside.
- Civic Center – Vista Station which is on 810 Phillips Street, Vista.
- Rancho Del Oro Station, Oceanside.
- Crouch St Station,
- El Camino Real Station, Oceanside.
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
Southern California has some wonderful towns and cities. Just a short drive away from Encinitas, you’ll discover the following:
- Solana Beach is 3 miles to the south.
- Carlsbad is 9 miles to the north.
- San Marcos is 10 miles to the north-east.
- Rancho Penasquitos is 11 miles to the south-east.
- Vista is 11 miles to the north.
- Mira Mesa is 12 miles to the south-east.
- Oceanside is 12 miles to the north-west.
- La Jolla is 13 miles to the south.
- Escondido is 13 miles to the north-east.
- Camp Pendleton South is 14 miles to the north.
- Poway is 15 miles to the east.
Local High Schools
If you have kids of high school age, the area is well known for its high educational standards. Depending on where you live, you might find that your child will be attending one of the following schools:
- Cathedral Catholic High School which is on 5555 Del Mar Heights Road, San Diego.
- Torrey Pines High School which is on 3710 Del Mar Heights Road, San Diego.
- Mt. Carmel High School which is on 9550 Carmel Mountain Road, San Diego.
- Poway High School which is on 15500 Espola Road, Poway.
- Westview High School which is on 13500 Camino Del Sur, San Diego.
- Rancho Bernardo High School which is on 13010 Paseo Lucido, San Diego.
- Carlsbad High School which is on 3557 Monroe Street, Carlsbad.
- Canyon Crest Academy which is on 5951 Village Center Loop Road, San Diego.
- San Marcos Unified School District which is on 255 Pico Avenue STE 250, San Marcos.
- San Marcos High School which is on 1615 West San Marcos Boulevard, San Marcos.
There are some excellent educational institutes just a short drive away that cover a whole host of skills, including:
- University of California San Diego which is on 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla.
- Palomar College which is on 1140 West Mission Road, San Marcos.
- San Diego Mesa College which is on 7250 Mesa College Drive, San Diego.
- Alliant International University which is on 10455 Pomerado Road, San Diego.
- Ashford University which is on 8620 Spectrum Center Boulevard, San Diego.
- National University which is on 9388 Lightwave Avenue, San Diego.
- Rady School of Management which is on 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla.
- Pacific Health Educational Center which is on 10225 Barnes Canyon Road a208, San Diego.
There are several stadiums nearby that regularly host sporting or musical events, some of which are listed below.
- Dolphin Amphitheater, San Diego.
- Longhorn Stadium, Vista.
- Merril Douglas Stadium, San Diego.
- Manchester Valley Field, San Diego.
- Torero Stadium, San Diego.
Local parks are a great way to have affordable fun with the family while taking in the wonderful scenery. Have a picnic, throw a football, enjoy the views. Here are some of the local parks.
- Paul Ecke Sports Park.
- San Diego Botanic Garden.
- San Diego Botanic Garden which is on 300 Quail Gardens Drive, Encinitas.
- Del Mar North Beach which is on 3200 Camino Del Mar, Del Mar.
- Felicita County Park which is on 742 Clarence Lane, Escondido.
- Stagecoach Community Park which is on 3420 Camino De Los Coches, Carlsbad.
There are many fun things to do around town for the whole family. Here is a list of some of the museums you’ll find are quite popular with the locals.
- San Diego Botanic Garden which is on 300 Quail Gardens Drive, Encinitas.
- San Diego Children’s Discovery Museum which is on 320 North Broadway, Escondido.
- San Dieguito Heritage Museum which is near Quail Gardens Drive and Union Street, Encinitas.
- Gotthelf Art Gallery which is on 4126 Executive Drive, La Jolla.
- Lynn Forbes Sculpture which is on 300 Carlsbad Village Drive #102, Carlsbad.
- Rancho Santa Fe Art Guild which is on 6004 Paseo Delicias, Rancho Santa Fe.
- Green Dragon Tavern & Museum which is on 6115 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad.
- West Coast Clock and Watch Museum which is on 2040 North Santa Fe Avenue, Vista.